QC Laboratory Analyst
- Location: Morecambe
- Hours: 37.5 hours (Mon-Fri)
- Closing date: 31.1.2022
We are looking for a bright, efficient, and well organised person to join our laboratory department. The ideal candidate would be someone with a keen eye for detail, methodical in their approach to work and be able to manage their own workload. Desirable but not essential: previous work experience in a laboratory and an A level in a science-based subject.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Test and monitor bulk stability samples for visual, odour, pH, and viscosity changes.
- Test and monitor compatibility samples for pack integrity, weight changes, compatibility with fluid and dispense function.
- Send out bioburden samples for testing and file relevant paperwork.
- File bioburden results and report any anomalies to the relevant manager.
- Quality control test and release production raw materials and maintain the quality control results tracker.
- Quality control test and release production batches and maintain the Bulk QC results tracker.
- When necessary, issue guidance to the Blending Operatives to adjust bulk products to ensure they meet the assigned bulk specification.
- Produce bulk product Certificates of Analyses.
- Produce stability and compatibility reports for inclusion in Product Information Files (PIFs).
- Liaise with Development Chemists and Account Managers regarding test results.
- Maintain good housekeeping and follow Good Laboratory Practices.
- Any general laboratory duties which may be required from time to time to support the function of the department.
Full job description available upon request.